White Pond FINE Filter Roll - 12" x 12 FEET (¾” to 1" Thick)
White Classic Koi Pond FINE Filter Roll - 12 inch by 12' Long by .75"
- UNIQUE LATEX COATED FIBERS - Provides extra durability and strength to handle the heavy solid waste of outdoor ponds. The pond filter pads’ open fiber construction allows for high volumes of water to flow through the pad without premature clogging while producing crystal-clear water.
- EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR KOI PONDS - Our 1 inch thick Classic White FINE Pond Filter Pads provide excellent mechanical pond filtration for clean water while providing important oxygenation for your ornamental garden pond. Works great in combination with our Black COARSE Koi pond filter. A perfect replacement filter for the pond.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR POND WATER - Place your koi pond media filter pad in flowing water such as water being pumped through your pond skimmer box to trap to remove uneaten food, waste, decaying plants, detritus, and other large and fine floating particulates from the water. Changing filter pads regularly will INCREASE WATER QUALITY by removing solid organic compounds before they continue to break down and add additional nutrients (which can increase algae growth) to the water in your pond.
- CUT TO FIT - Made in the USA! Our bulk CLASSIC WHITE FILTER PADS can easily be cut to any size needed and WILL SAVE YOU EVEN MORE MONEY over purchasing ready-made, pre-cut filter media. This Pond Filtration Media is CONSTRUCTED OF DURABLE POLYESTER FIBERS bonded by our special resin to give it EXCEPTIONAL STRENGTH.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE - Our Custom Durable Design resists warping, breaking, and tearing caused by leaves, twigs, and sticks. Easy to rinse clean with a garden hose and re-use many times. Perfect for Koi Ponds and Water Gardens! Our Classic Pond Roll’s consistent, reliable design gives SUPERIOR FILTRATION.
- IMPROVE WATER QUALITY- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! - Our White Koi Pond Roll is aquatic pet safe and is made without dyes. We are committed to our 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, so if you find that you are not 5-Star happy with us or our products, please contact us and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
Our Classic White Koi Pond FINE Filter Media Roll is custom designed for use in Koi ponds and other outdoor water garden applications. This EXTREMELY DURABLE filter media material is lightweight, yet incredibly strong at 1 inch thick. Works great in your pond skimmer box or any other filtration, and designed to work perfectly in combination with our BLACK RIGID KOI POND COARSE FILTER PADS. Its interwoven structure is rigid enough to handle the elevated weight and quantity of debris that are associated with an open outdoor pond containing Koi fish. It filters out the small contaminants to create CRYSTAL CLEAR POND WATER. Our custom fiber weave design not only traps unwanted debris, but also provides an immense surface area which is ideal for beneficial nitrifying bacteria.
Our bulk Classic Pond Filter Pads are tough enough to RESIST DAMAGE FROM HEAVY DEBRIS such as sticks and leaves, while still providing a high flow-rate required for oxygenating the large volume of water flowing through the filter systems or skimmer for your ornamental pond. This means healthy pond water conditions, and healthy aquatic plants and animals! This filtration material is also washable and easy to clean with a garden hose. It can be easily rinsed and reused many times. Our Classic White rolls can be cut into sheets to fit any size pond filtration system. Save money buying these bulk Koi pond rolls versus buying pre-cut pads. These unique pond filter mats are proudly made in the USA for Aquatic Experts.
White Pond Filter Pad FAQ
Q: My pond is under a tree, should I use both your black and white pond filter pad?
A: Yes, have the water flow through our black coarse pad to trap leaves and larger particle then flow through our white pad to trap the smaller particles from your pond water.
Q: Can it be cut with regular house scissors to fit inside my filter?
A: We suggest you make a template Of your Old filter out Of cardboard then use the template and strong scissors or a utility knife to cut the pad.
Q: When using the fine filter and coarse filter pad, which one is placed at the bottom and which one is top?
A: Water should flow through the coarse filter pad trapping larger debris then through the fine filter pad. Trapping the larger debris first will keep the fine filter pad from clogging up too quickly.
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer a full 30 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Please contact us for return requests.
We Are Committed To Helping Our Customers Be Successful Aquatic Hobbyists Through Education and Dependable Products
At Aquatic Experts, our goal is to sell products which we have thoroughly tested, meet our strict animal safety standards, and give consistent and repeatable performance. These are just a few of great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put our customers and aquatic friends first. Since we too are hobbyists we pride ourselves in giving our customers comprehensive information on care and use of our products. We give clear concise instructions so that our customers can get the most out of our products and the benefits will be evident with their aquariums and happy aquatic friends. Shop with us today and see the Aquatic Experts' difference.
A Few More Reasons You Should Buy From Us
• Most of our products are stored and shipped through Amazon's reliable and trusted fulfillment centers located throughout the US.
• Brand new innovative products are available on a regular basis.
•Using our quality products will save time, money or both. You will love our products
• Competitive pricing
• Tons of satisfied customers
• Secure Ordering available
• Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
• 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
• We try are very best to keep all items in stock & ready to ship
• We are fortunate to have masses of repeat customers. We must be doing something right!
Our products are made in the USA which gives us the ability to maintain our high level of quality and to support US factories. We are proud to offer the very best products giving our customers the peace of mind that they are giving their aquatic pets the very best. The bottom line is this: we love our customers, and our customers love our products!