Polishing Filter Pad 200 Micron - 24" x 36" - 2 Pack
Polishing Filter Pad 200 Micron - Cut to Fit 24" by 36" - 2 Pack
- TRAPS FINE PARTICLES - Our 200 Micron Polishing Filter Pads’ dense fiber network traps large to very fine particles floating in your freshwater or saltwater aquarium to produce sparkling clear water. Its durable design allows this pad to be cleaned and reused many times.
- CUT TO FIT - This 24 inch by 36 inch by 1/6 inch thick filter pad can easily be cut to size and will save you even more money over purchasing ready-made pre-cut filter media. Our polishing pad can be used in wet/dry filters, sumps, and much more. You will receive 1 polishing pad.
- WATER QUALITY- Place our polishing pad in the path of flowing water to trap large and fine floating particulates . This filter pad is highly efficient at trapping very fine particles so regular cleaning of the pad is necessary. It may be used alone or layered with other filter pads such as our Classic or Premium filter pads to extend cleaning time. No pre-rinsing is needed before use!
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE - Our polishing pad is constructed with interwoven polyester fibers making it strong and durable enough to even be cleaned in a washing machine. This pad’s consistent, reliable design gives superior filtration.
- TIPS – To increase efficiency and extend use of our polishing pad, have water flow through a pre-filter pad such as our FIlterFirst or ClassicBlue then through the polishing pad.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Which side of your polishing pad should the water go through first?
A: If both sides of the felt pad are soft to touch then water will flow equally through either side therefore, it does not matter which side goes up. However, if one side of the felt feels rough to touch, it has been treated to keep fibers from migrating or piling after cleaning. When using this felt pad, it is best for the water to flow through the soft felt side first.
Q: Does the 50, 100, or 200-micron polishing pads trap the finer stuff from my aquarium water?
A: The smaller number of microns, the smaller the holes in the polishing pad. In this case, the 50 microns will trap much finer particles than the 100 or 200 microns.
Q: How often do you have to clean this filter pad?
A: Our polishing pads trap very fine debris and can clog up as quickly as 24 hours of usage alone. To extend the life of your polishing pad, place it below a regular pad like our Classic Bonded pad where water flows through the Classic pad first, then the polishing pad can last up to 1 to 2 weeks before cleaning is required.
Q: Should the polishing pad go over or under the regular filter pad?
A: You want the water to flow through your regular filter pad first to trap larger particles before the water flows through the polishing pad. This will keep your pad lasts longer before it needs to be cleaned or replaced.
Q: How do I clean the polishing pad?
A: You can clean our polishing pad by rinsing it in freshwater, wringing it out, and repeating this process until the water runs clean. If you ever need to deep clean our polishing pads, they are durable enough to be cleaned in a washing machine.
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer a full 30 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Please contact us for return requests.
We Are Committed To Helping Our Customers Be Successful Aquatic Hobbyists Through Education and Dependable Products
At Aquatic Experts, our goal is to sell products which we have thoroughly tested, meet our strict animal safety standards, and give consistent and repeatable performance. These are just a few of great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put our customers and aquatic friends first. Since we too are hobbyists we pride ourselves in giving our customers comprehensive information on care and use of our products. We give clear concise instructions so that our customers can get the most out of our products and the benefits will be evident with their aquariums and happy aquatic friends. Shop with us today and see the Aquatic Experts' difference.
A Few More Reasons You Should Buy From Us
• Most of our products are stored and shipped through Amazon's reliable and trusted fulfillment centers located throughout the US.
• Brand new innovative products are available on a regular basis.
•Using our quality products will save time, money or both. You will love our products
• Competitive pricing
• Tons of satisfied customers
• Secure Ordering available
• Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
• 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
• We try are very best to keep all items in stock & ready to ship
• We are fortunate to have masses of repeat customers. We must be doing something right!
Our products are made in the USA which gives us the ability to maintain our high level of quality and to support US factories. We are proud to offer the very best products giving our customers the peace of mind that they are giving their aquatic pets the very best. The bottom line is this: we love our customers, and our customers love our products!