ClassicBlue Bonded Aquarium Filter Media Roll - 12" x 72" (¾" Thick)
1 Classic Bonded Filter Roll 12 inch by 72 inch Long by 3/4 inch Thick
- POPULAR CHOICE - Our Classic blue and white bonded filter pad is a popular multipurpose filter media perfect for freshwater or saltwater aquariums. The filter pads' resilient fibers trap floating debris to help KEEP YOUR AQUARIUM WATER CRYSTAL CLEAR; the open fiber construction promotes water flow and prevents premature clogging.
- CUT TO FIT - Made in the USA! Our ClassicBlue aquarium filter pads can easily be cut to fit most filters and WILL SAVE YOU EVEN MORE MONEY over purchasing ready-made pre-cut filter material. Our poly filter pad is PERFECT FOR FRESHWATER OR SALTWATER aquariums as a prefilter for wet/dry filters, sumps, canister filters, aquaponics system, and much more. You will receive a 12 inch by 72 inch by 3/4 inch thick filter pad.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE - Our aquarium filter floss is CONSTRUCTED OF DURABLE POLYESTER FIBERS bonded by our special resin which gives the media the STRENGTH TO LAST TWICE AS LONG as the rest. Blue pigment is added to our POLY FILTER PAD to holdfast resin to keep the color on the pad and out of your aquarium water longer than other filter media pads.
- IMPROVE WATER QUALITY- Place our filter floss aquarium pad in flowing water to trap uneaten food, waste, decaying plants, detritus, and other coarse to small floating particulates from the water. Changing filter media regularly will INCREASE WATER QUALITY BY REMOVING SOLID ORGANIC COMPOUNDS before they continue to break down and add additional nutrients (which can increase algae growth) to the water in your fish tank.
- SAVE MONEY - Use this in place of an expensive filter pad. Combine with our high quality activated carbon to do everything a branded filter pad can do for much less.
Our Classic blue and white filter pad is a popular multipurpose filter media; its resilient fibers trap floating debris to help keep your aquarium water crystal clear. Our Classic Filter Pads quickly became one of the top choices; they are a great value and offer consistent and repeatable filtration performance in all types of aquariums.
Place pad in flowing water to trap uneaten food, waste, decaying plants, detritus, and other floating particulates from the water. Changing filter pads regularly will increase water quality by removing solid organic compounds before they continue to break down and add additional nutrients (which can increase algae growth) to the water in your fish tank.
Pads are constructed of durable polyester fibers bonded by our special resin to give the media exceptional strength.
Place Classic Bonded Filter Pads directly in your aquarium filter from our bag or, if you prefer, rinse the pad first in clean fresh water. The water should flow through the open or looser fiber side of our premium pad first so that larger debris is trapped before entering the tight weaved lower section of the pad.
Since pads need to be replaced on a regular basis, a cardboard template can be made of the filter pad you are replacing. Keep and use this template whenever you need to cut out new filter pads.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you place white side or blue side up?
A: Our Classic Filter pads are designed to flow and filter water exactly the same through either side.
Q: Can the filter pad be cleaned a few times before disposal?
A: You can rinse our ClassicBlue filter pad in a sink. As water flows through it, you can gently squeeze it and you will see a bunch of trapped particles being rinsed out. Depending on your filtration, it can be cleaned and reused a few times.
Q: Can I layer ClassicBlue pad with your polishing pads?
A: Yes, the water needs to flow through ClassicBlue pad then through our polishing pad.
Q: What's the difference between this and your FilterFirst density roll?
A: Our ClassicBlue Bonded filter pad has an open fiber network which traps small to large particles while our FilterFirst Premium density filter pad has a layer to trap small and large particles as well as a dense bottom later which traps fine particles.
Q: Will the blue dye come off your padd and get into my aquarium water?
A: Blue dye will stay on our filter pads because we mix our dye with waterproof glue not water-resistant glue.
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer a full 30 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Please contact us for return requests.
We Are Committed To Helping Our Customers Be Successful Aquatic Hobbyists Through Education and Dependable Products
At Aquatic Experts, our goal is to sell products which we have thoroughly tested, meet our strict animal safety standards, and give consistent and repeatable performance. These are just a few of great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put our customers and aquatic friends first. Since we too are hobbyists we pride ourselves in giving our customers comprehensive information on care and use of our products. We give clear concise instructions so that our customers can get the most out of our products and the benefits will be evident with their aquariums and happy aquatic friends. Shop with us today and see the Aquatic Experts' difference.
A Few More Reasons You Should Buy From Us
• Most of our products are stored and shipped through Amazon's reliable and trusted fulfillment centers located throughout the US.
• Brand new innovative products are available on a regular basis.
•Using our quality products will save time, money or both. You will love our products
• Competitive pricing
• Tons of satisfied customers
• Secure Ordering available
• Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
• 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
• We try are very best to keep all items in stock & ready to ship
• We are fortunate to have masses of repeat customers. We must be doing something right!
Our products are made in the USA which gives us the ability to maintain our high level of quality and to support US factories. We are proud to offer the very best products giving our customers the peace of mind that they are giving their aquatic pets the very best. The bottom line is this: we love our customers, and our customers love our products!