1" BioBalls - 1,250 Count with (5) 10" x 12" Mesh Bags
Bio Ball 1-inch - 1250 Count with (5) 10" x 12" Mesh Bags
- OUTSTANDING FILTRATION! Each bio ball is covered in spines to dramatically increase the surface area of each ball providing space for a massive number of beneficial bacteria to colonize. These good bacteria break down harmful organic waste. You will receive approximately 1,250 count with five 10" x 12" mesh bags. Just rinse and use
- SUPERIOR BIO MEDIA: A huge problem with other bio balls is that they have a sponge in their centers to increase surface area, but sponge pores trap gunk that does not wash away. This trapped gunk reduces water quality. This problem is solved with our bio balls! How? They have a small solid center covered in spines that won’t trap gunk. You never have to suffer with poor water quality.
- TOUGH AND UNIQUE! Our bio balls’ spherical shape and precise spine placement permits them to pack tightly into any shape or filter type without losing surface area. Molded from high-density plastic, these balls are lightweight but tough enough to keep their shape and will never degrade or wear out. Bio balls can be used loose or in the mesh bag with plastic zipper.
- TRUSTED! Our Bio balls are 100% polypropylene making them reliable biological filtration media for fresh and saltwater. They are manufactured for use in koi ponds, freshwater fish tanks, saltwater aquariums, aquaponics, fish hatcheries and much more. These 1” bio balls are perfect for the limited space of an aquarium sump.
- EASY TO CLEAN - If organic waste builds up in the bio balls, they can be gently rinsed in dechlorinated water to remove debris and refresh the bio balls. Use our FilterFirst, dual density bonded filter pad, or water polishing pad to capture large particles to help keep your bio balls clean of debris.
Mini Bio Balls FAQs:
Q: Do I need to clean the Bio Balls?
A: Bio Balls require little maintenance. Always place Bio Balls after the filter media in your system. If you use them in an outside pond they may need to be rinsed off periodically.
Q: How do I clean the Bio Balls?
A: It is best to take a bucket of water from your aquarium and swish the Bio Balls around in your aquarium water to preserve the good bacteria attached to the surface of the Bio Balls.
Q: Why is Bio Balls better than Lava Rock?
A: Over time the porous Lava Rocks' holes will get clogged and the rough surface makes it difficult to clean, which reduces beneficial bacteria surface area. Whereas Bio Balls have a large, smooth surface that is easy to clean.
Q: Will Bio Balls keep the aquarium clean of algae?
A: Bio Balls are used in an aquarium sump as a place for beneficial bacteria to grow. Bio Balls will NOT control algae in aquariums.
Q: What are Bio Balls made out of?
A: Our Bio Balls are 100% polypropylene making them a safe reliable bio filter media for aquariums and ponds.
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer a full 30 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Please contact us for return requests.
We Are Committed To Helping Our Customers Be Successful Aquatic Hobbyists Through Education and Dependable Products
At Aquatic Experts, our goal is to sell products which we have thoroughly tested, meet our strict animal safety standards, and give consistent and repeatable performance. These are just a few of great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put our customers and aquatic friends first. Since we too are hobbyists we pride ourselves in giving our customers comprehensive information on care and use of our products. We give clear concise instructions so that our customers can get the most out of our products and the benefits will be evident with their aquariums and happy aquatic friends. Shop with us today and see the Aquatic Experts' difference.
A Few More Reasons You Should Buy From Us
• Most of our products are stored and shipped through Amazon's reliable and trusted fulfillment centers located throughout the US.
• Brand new innovative products are available on a regular basis.
•Using our quality products will save time, money or both. You will love our products
• Competitive pricing
• Tons of satisfied customers
• Secure Ordering available
• Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
• 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
• We try are very best to keep all items in stock & ready to ship
• We are fortunate to have masses of repeat customers. We must be doing something right!
Our products are made in the USA which gives us the ability to maintain our high level of quality and to support US factories. We are proud to offer the very best products giving our customers the peace of mind that they are giving their aquatic pets the very best. The bottom line is this: we love our customers, and our customers love our products!