High Flow Mesh Media Bags - 12" x 15" - 6 pack
High-Flow Mesh Media Filter Bags with Drawstring - 12 Inch by 15 inch - 6 Pack
- UNIVERSAL FILTER MEDIA BAG – Our high-flow mesh filter media bag is ideal for small filter media: activated carbon, zeolite, peat, crushed coral, barley pellets, ammonia, nitrate, phosphate, and silicate removers and other types of granulated filter media. (Not suitable for very fine material like Purigen and Cuprisorb)
- SAVE MONEY - Our 1,000-micron mesh media bags fit perfectly in a variety of filters including canister filters, power filters, sumps, wet/dry filters, and pond filters. Instead of buying costly pre-filled bags of activated carbon, you can just fill our economical bag with your favorite filter media. You will receive six 12 inch by 15 inch mesh bags. Also, available in 3 inch by 18 inch bags.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE - These unique mesh filter bags are easy to fill and empty with a top drawstring design to keep filter media secure. Our bags are durable, washable, and can be reused.
- OPTIMAL AND CUSTOMIZABLE - Place our mesh bags filled with your choice of media in flowing water. The mesh bags' optimal hole size allows water to freely flow around and throughout the media. If you require a bag filled with media to be shorter; partially fill the bag, fold over, empty part and tie off.
- SECURE BAG CLOSURE - Our bags cinch tight to prevent loose media from potentially causing damage to your water pump or power filter's motor.
Our High-Flow MESH DRAWSTRING MEDIA BAGS are made to hold a variety of small-grained filter media and ion exchange resins (Not suitable for very fine material like Purigen and Cuprisorb). Works great with our activated carbon! Customize your filtration by adding separate bags of your favorite assortments of filter media to your canister filters, power filters, sumps, wet/dry filters, and pond filters. The bag is and completely safe for both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
The drawstring tightly closes the bag and will keep the media particles securely inside the bag without the risk of leaks. The DURABLE DRAWSTRING DESIGN allows the bag to be used multiple times; simply empty the filter media from the bag and rinse.
This UNIVERSAL MEDIA BAG is ideal for use in any canister filter system, along with a variety of other aquarium filtration systems. This POUCH should be placed so as to maximize the flow of water through the bag. Position the MESH FILTER BAG in high flow areas such as underneath drain lines, in filters, and sumps.
High Flow Mesh Media Bag FAQ:
Q: What size is the mesh?
A: Our High Flow mesh media bags are approximately 1000 microns. We also have our Fine bags at 450 Microns.
Q: Will this work in my filter?
A: Our bags will fit in almost any filter. We have several sizes to fit whichever filter you are using.
Q: What media will it hold?
A: The High Flow bag is perfect for biological media and other larger media granules like Carbon & Phosguard.
Q: How does the bag close?
A: The bags have a tight drawstring. When tied correctly the bags will not leak or spill into your aquarium.
Q: Will the High Flow mesh media bag hold Purigen?
A: No. For smaller media granules or pellets like Chemipure or Purigen, we have Fine & Extra Fine mesh bags!
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer a full 30 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Please contact us for return requests.
We Are Committed To Helping Our Customers Be Successful Aquatic Hobbyists Through Education and Dependable Products
At Aquatic Experts, our goal is to sell products which we have thoroughly tested, meet our strict animal safety standards, and give consistent and repeatable performance. These are just a few of great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put our customers and aquatic friends first. Since we too are hobbyists we pride ourselves in giving our customers comprehensive information on care and use of our products. We give clear concise instructions so that our customers can get the most out of our products and the benefits will be evident with their aquariums and happy aquatic friends. Shop with us today and see the Aquatic Experts' difference.
A Few More Reasons You Should Buy From Us
• Most of our products are stored and shipped through Amazon's reliable and trusted fulfillment centers located throughout the US.
• Brand new innovative products are available on a regular basis.
•Using our quality products will save time, money or both. You will love our products
• Competitive pricing
• Tons of satisfied customers
• Secure Ordering available
• Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
• 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee.
• We try are very best to keep all items in stock & ready to ship
• We are fortunate to have masses of repeat customers. We must be doing something right!
Our products are made in the USA which gives us the ability to maintain our high level of quality and to support US factories. We are proud to offer the very best products giving our customers the peace of mind that they are giving their aquatic pets the very best. The bottom line is this: we love our customers, and our customers love our products!